A new Adventure
Superstar barber wanted
We need a skilled and passionate barber who wants to take the next step up in their career with a growing business. We have a very strong and growing client base, a motivated team, a high quality location and the ambition to give every one of our clients the best cut of their life. If you have the skill and desire to be part of our future success, please give Sean a call on +47 9098 3056.
As a bonus we are based in an incredibly beautiful area with a view of the world famous Norwegian fjords and mountains…..as a further bonus, the earning potential is excellent.
A little more about us....
What's on offer
- A ready client base. The shop cannot meet existing demand.
- A great working environment. We would not be barbering if we weren’t having fun.
- Money: Norway has one of the highest income levels in the world and this job pays very well by Norwegian and International levels.
- Hours. 10:00 to 18:00 five days a week and no Sundays.
- Appointments. All our work is by appointment which means you have time to work to a high standard and develop a relationship with your clients.
- Location. We are in Bodo: northern lights, fjords, glaciers, mountains and a growing town in which we are centrally located.
- In-house and external training.
- Team travel incentives: (Ski weekends, Barber Conventions etc).
Plug and play. We can arrange good quality accommodation, assist with administration around work permits, bank accounts etc… Just bring your bag and skills.
What we need
- A Barber who brings positive energy to his clients and team every single day.
- A passion for barbering. Working to constantly improve.
- Excellent scissor and clipper skills. Beard trimming and wet shaving can be taught here.
- English or Norwegian/Swedish language skills.
- Barbershop or hair salon experience.
- A Norwegian or EU passport.
Apply by sending an email to Sean at
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days
A little about Bodø
Bodø is one of Norway’s fastest growing cities. Stunning scenery, a lively arts scene and many new job opportunities make Bodø an exciting place to live. What’s more: National Geographic has recommended Bodø as one of the world’s twenty most exciting travel destinations! Follow the link to see more: